- Deconstructing Google — 2016 Edition
Moz Associate, State of Digital blogger and founder of The Inbounder conference, Gianluca Fiorelli started his adventure as an SEO in 2004, after more than 10 years working in the TV and Movie industry.
Strategist by nature, lover of discovering apparently impossible connections between things and facts, Gianluca has specialized himself as International and Strategic SEO.
- Co-founder and President of Raven Tools, a digital marketing and reporting platform. He has been involved with website development and Internet strategy since 1995. Before Raven, he worked as an Interaction Designer for Visa in Denver, CO, where he helped develop Web applications for their consumer and corporate customers
Steve is a Director and Co-owner of BuzzSumo. Steve has also recently set up Anders Pink and is launching a new app for keeping professional teams updated and continually learning.
Steve is passionate about marketing, data and learning. He is a serial entrepreneur having set up and sold three companies so far. Steve was a founder and CEO of Kineo, prior to its sale in 2012. Prior to his startup career Steve was a consultant at KPMG and Ernst & Young.
Stephen is Director of Search at Branded3 and a columnist for The Drum.
Following the agency’s acquisition by St. Ives in 2013 Stephen succeeded Branded3 founder Patrick Altoft, assuming leadership of B3’s SEO, PPC, content and analytics accounts.
- SEO of the Future: How to Optimize For Google's New Batch of Ranking Signals
SEO of the Future: How to Optimize For Google's New Batch of Ranking SignalsFounder of the SEO training company, Backlinko
- The Power of Agency-Brand-Startup Collaboration & What It Means for Your Campaign Results
The Power of Agency-Brand-Startup Collaboration & What It Means for Your Campaign Results
Christina is co-founder and CMO at Openr, the madtech platform that lets you engage the engaged from the content you share. Christina spent much of her career managing and growing FMCG brands at Nestle and Robinsons, and then turned her hand to young start-up brands, and has never looked back since. Her first marketing technology business was acquired in 2015; and today she spends much of her time focusing on the growth of her latest, Openr. As well as this she teaches Entrepreneurial Marketing for University College London and is a mentor to those starting up.
- How to Triple your Organic Traffic through Content Marketing
How to Triple your Organic Traffic through Content MarketingCEO at WebPromoExpert Online Marketing Academy. CBDO at WebPromo Online Marketing Agency. Google Partners Certified Trainer. Certified in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yandex Direct, Yandex Metrics, Google Apps for Business
- Hacks to Generate Leads, Beat out Competitors, and Find Influencers with Media Monitoring
Hacks to Generate Leads, Beat out Competitors, and Find Influencers with Media Monitoring
Ben is the Head of Marketing at Mention, a leading Media Monitoring software. He is a full-stack marketer currently focusing his efforts around Media Monitoring, Content Marketing and SEO. Ben is a lead generation and management ninja.
- How to Make Search Engines Fall in Love with your Website?
How to Make Search Engines Fall in Love with your Website?
Serial Entreprener (JobiJoba, Propulseo, Getlandy, Cogniteev…) and SEO Expert has co-founded OnCrawl.com, a SEO crawler and log analyzer. He is a member of the FrenchTech in Bordeaux (France). He is also the french ambassador for Majestic.com. Passionated by semantic analysis and search engines, he loves to analyze scientific Google publications.
- Content marketing throughout the customer’s journey
Content marketing throughout the customer’s journey
- The State of Link Building in 2016 [Industry Data]
Nicholas Chimonas is head of Research and Development at Page One Power. In this role, Nicholas is responsible for ensuring that Page One Power’s link building methodology remains cutting-edge, effective and within the parameters of Google’s quality guidelines. Through a combination of data-driven analysis and thorough testing of marketing tools and link building tactics, Nicholas ensures that Page One Power remains at the forefront of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
- B2B Lead Generation with Content
B2B Lead Generation with Content
Pawel Grabowski is an experienced SaaS copywriter and content marketer and the founder of Smashing Copy, a content marketing agency helping B2B SaaS companies grow the user base and generate quality leads with targeted content strategies.
- Social Media Analytics for Digital Marketers
President of Cyfe, all-in-one business dashboard that helps easily monitor and analyze all vital business data in one place, from social media to sales & marketing KPIs to internal custom data. Cyfe helps make better business decisions and saves time by bringing all business performance data under one roof and not having to log into multiple services everyday.
- Strategical SEO Audits that Drive Growth: Actionable Tips to Identify the Issues & Opportunities that Matter Most
Strategical SEO Audits that Drive Growth: Actionable Tips to Identify the Issues & Opportunities that Matter MostAleyda Solis is an International SEO Consultant providing personalized & strategical SEO advice through her boutique SEO consultancy, Orainti. As well as a blogger (Search Engine Land, State of Digital and Moz), speaker (with more than 100 conferences in 20 countries in English and Spanish) & author (of “SEO, Las Claves Esenciales”).,Included in Forbes as one of the 10 Digital Marketing specialists to follow in 2015 and in Entrepreneur as one of the 50 Online Marketing Influencers to follow in 2016, she has more than 10 years of experience doing Search Engine Optimization for European, American and Latin-American companies.,From helping world-renowned brands like Eastpak or Under Armour to startups like The Hungry House and Zillow, working in competitive SEO industries, to multilingual environments or Web migrations: Aleyda has not only developed a deep SEO know-how but also diverse experience that she uses to help succeed her clients in challenging scenarios.
- How to Drive More Sales Through Your CRM with Social MediaJon Ferrara, has been recognized for pioneering innovation in the customer management category. Prior to founding Nimble, LLC. Ferrara was the creator and co-founder of the award winning customer management product GoldMine. In 1999, Goldmine got acquired by FrontRange and Ferrara left to pursue other interests. During those years, Ferrara continued to watch the CRM market. He saw that most of the CRM products that were serving small businesses moved up market (and became more costly and complex) or fell by the way side, leaving the market underserved. It was at this point that he decided to create the next generation CRM product for small businesses, Nimble.
- 30 Link-building Tips: Small Changes, Big Improvements
Venchito Tampon is the CEO and Co-Founder of SharpRocket, a link building company that provides high quality link building services to international small and medium-scale businesses and Fortune 500 brands. He has been featured in authority sites like Moz, Forbes, Technorati and Huffington Post. Since 2013, he has worked with hundreds of companies local and abroad and considered to be one of the top link building experts today.
- How Selecting the Right Keywords Helps Your Brand Attract the Best Audience
How Selecting the Right Keywords Helps Your Brand Attract the Best Audience
Moz Associate Ronell Smith, a business strategist with more than decade of experience helping businesses online and offline, assists companies looking to create a user experience their customers will recognize, appreciate and reward them for with their business. His passion is for removing the obstacles keeping individuals and businesses from reaching their full potential, in large part by helping them think strategically about how search, social and content work together successfully
- How Not To Stalk Your Prospects and Still Get the Project: What to Say When Walking the Fine Line of Follow-up When You Really Want the Project
How Not To Stalk Your Prospects and Still Get the Project: What to Say When Walking the Fine Line of Follow-up When You Really Want the Project
Ilise Benun is the founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, the go-to online resource for creative professionals who want better projects with bigger budgets. She is a national speaker, the author of 7 business books, a business coach and the Program Partner for HOW Design Live's Creative Entrepreneur program.
Andraž Štalec is the CEO and Co-founder of Red Orbit, one of the leading digital performance agencies in Adriatic region. He is focused on optimizing digital performance with strong focus on business goals. Data, analytics and performance run through his veins. He is also Google certified trainer and a regular speaker at various domestic and foreign events.
At Red Orbit he works with a team of highly specialized professionals to push the limits of digital marketing and challenge the status quo. They measure, analyze and optimize digital users’ behavior.
- 15 Ways to Expand your Keyword Topics
15 Ways to Expand your Keyword TopicsSearch veteran and content evangelist, Charlie works at Screaming Frog. A regular industry writer and speaker, Charlie loves to share ideas on his specialties of content strategy, creative campaigns, technical SEO & keyword research. Fascinated by content experiences and passionate about online business, Charlie helps sites make the most of their online potential through answering user needs. You’ll find him talking content, UX, SEO & food on Twitter, or in the kitchen.
- Easing Сonsumer Anxiety with a Better Email Marketing
Easing Сonsumer Anxiety with a Better Email Marketing