- Beyond Link Building: Ways to Use PR and Fuel Your Digital Strategy
Beyond Link Building: Ways to Use PR and Fuel Your Digital StrategySkippy works as digital PR specialist for White.net, helping a broad range of clients improve their online communication, and build their brand reputation online. She’s passionate about broadening people’s perspectives on PR, beyond a tactical way of gaining links.
- Stop Eating Your Words - Using Internal Signals to Emphasise Primary Targets in a Sea of Content
Move It Marketing & Manchester Metropolitan University
Stop Eating Your Words - Using Internal Signals to Emphasise Primary Targets in a Sea of ContentDawn Anderson has been involved in SEO for over a decade and works with clients across varied verticals as diverse as sports betting, personal injury, home insurance, travel and fashion. She also develops and runs lead generation and ecommerce projects. Her major focus is on strategic technical, architectural and dynamic data-driven SEO on large sites and using crawl efficiency competitively.,However, she also has a Master of Science in digital marketing strategy and lectures on search marketing and analytics at Manchester Metropolitan University. She is a US, UK, EU, MENA and Northern Digital Search Awards judge.
- Website Migrations: Data is Everything!
Website Migrations: Data is Everything!Daniel Bianchini is the Director of Services at White.net, a user focused digital marketing agency based in Oxford, UK. Having been in digital marketing since leaving University, Daniel has worked in-house at Dixons Stores Group (Dixons Carphone), with many leading UK brands and helped start a digital marketing agency based in Hertfordshire.
- Dan Petrovic, the managing director of DEJAN, is Australia’s best-known name in the field of search engine optimisation. Dan is a web author, innovator and a highly regarded search industry event speaker. In addition to industry leadership, Dan also maintains an active academic life as an adjunct lecturer and the chairman of the Industry Advisory Board for the School of Marketing at Griffith University.
- 4 Essential Skills For The SEO Beginner
4 Essential Skills For The SEO Beginner
- How to Create Mind-blowing Stories for Digital Marketers
How to Create Mind-blowing Stories for Digital Marketers
Alexandra Tachalova has worked in digital marketing for over six years. She is a digital marketing consultant, helping digital businesses to open new markets and boost sales. Alexandra is a frequent speaker, and Founder of online digital marketing event DigitalOlympus.net.
- Biddable Media as a Key Part of Your Digital Marketing MixSaija Mahon is the founder of Mahon Digital Marketing Ltd, an international, award-winning digital media agency that helps growing global businesses to achieve their sales targets by utilising advanced technologies and strategic tactics in the ever expanding online environment. Saija has also founded Lonely Robot Web Design agency, that solely specialises in Web design and build within the UK market. Last but not least, Saija has founded a Scandinavian business networking concept called The Caviar Club, which after two years of running, operates in Finland across Turku, Helsinki and Salo. Saija is also a very passionate speaker, keynote, blogger and business mentor.
- Mike is Commercial Director at Branded3, a leading search marketing agency with offices in Leeds, London and Bath. Mike has worked both client and agency side in previous roles at VisitScotland and BD-ntwk and headed up Branded3’s expansion to London in January 2013.
- Why Have We Not Shifted Our Mindset from Keywords to Topics When We Should Have Done so by Now?
Why Have We Not Shifted Our Mindset from Keywords to Topics When We Should Have Done so by Now?Cosmin Negrescu managed to take his local SEO agency from zero to being the market leader in just a few years, while also developing a product that is helping agencies worldwide improve their sales and campaign management processes. This year SEOmonitor.com won the EU Search Awards for the best innovation in software, specifically with their new approach on pitching SEO campaigns.
- Semantic Analysis: Content Planning and Optimization Strategies for Hummingbird and RankBrain
Semantic Analysis: Content Planning and Optimization Strategies for Hummingbird and RankBrain
Jeff Coyle is a data-driven search engine marketing executive with more than 16 years of experience managing products and website networks.Jeff is currently the Chief Revenue Officer for MarketMuse, where he is focused on helping content marketers, search engine marketers, agencies and e-commerce managers build topical authority, improve content quality and turn semantic research into actionable insights.Prior to joining MarketMuse, Jeff owned and operated his own inbound marketing consultancy and managed the Traffic, Search and Engagement team for TechTarget, a leader in B2B technology publishing and lead generation.
- The Fundamentals of Hiring the Best Freelance Writers
B2B Content Marketer
The Fundamentals of Hiring the Best Freelance WritersShayla Price creates and promotes content. She lives at the intersection of digital marketing, technology, and social responsibility. She has worked with Kissmetrics, AgoraPulse, HostGator, and Shopify Plus. Shayla contributes to Entrepreneur and Huffington Post. Connect with her on Twitter.
- The Basics of Editorial Management for Blogs and Publications
The Basics of Editorial Management for Blogs and PublicationsKelsey Jones is the CEO & Founder of StoryShout, the first news content marketing agency, and is also the Executive Editor of Search Engine Journal. She has been writing and editing since 2005 for newspapers and online publications. Kelsey is based out of Kansas City and has worked with Salesforce, Intuit, Social Media Examiner, Search Engine Land, and more.
- 5 Undisclosed Search Analytics Features Used by Digital Agencies for SEO
5 Undisclosed Search Analytics Features Used by Digital Agencies for SEO
- What You Need to Know About Facebook MarketingDennis Yu is the CTO of BlitzMetrics. He is an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook marketing, having been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, and CBS Evening News. He is also a regular contributor for Adweek’s SocialTimes column. Dennis has held leadership positions at Yahoo! and American Airlines. He studied Finance and Economics from Southern Methodist University and London School of Economics. Besides being a Facebook data and ad geek, you can find him eating chicken wings or playing Ultimate Frisbee in a city near you.
- The Complete Guide to Repurposing Content
The Complete Guide to Repurposing Content
- How to Make Your Content Easier to Promote
How to Make Your Content Easier to Promote
Pawel Grabowski is an experienced SaaS copywriter and content marketer and the founder of Smashing Copy, a content marketing agency helping B2B SaaS companies grow the user base and generate quality leads with targeted content strategies.
- The Trope Factory in Content Marketing
The Trope Factory in Content MarketingKelvin Newman is the Founder of Rough Agenda, a company that arranges specialist digital marketing events including BrightonSEO. In 2014 Kelvin was voted by econsultancy as the most influential individual in digital and in 2013 won the Search Personality award at the UK Search Awards. He is also Co-founder of clockworkTalent with Natasha Woodford a specialist recruitment consultancy that genuinely understands digital marketing.
- Surviving the Machine Revolution: How to Become the Digital Marketer of the Future
Surviving the Machine Revolution: How to Become the Digital Marketer of the Future
Jono is a digital strategist, marketing technologist and full-stack developer with nearly two decades of experience in web development, SEO, analytics, brand and campaign strategy, lead gen and eCRM, CRO and more.
He’s worked with startups, agencies and international brands to fix websites, implement growth strategies, prepare for the future, and win markets.
Jono currently manages special projects at Yoast, and was previously principal consultant at respected SEO agency Distilled. Prior to that, he was global head of digital and head of insight at SEO platform Linkdex, and head of SEO at award-winning agency twentysix.
Craig is a UK based Digital Marketing Specialist doing marketing for 14 years now with a proven track record for providing results. Craig also runs Digital Marketing Courses to help others learn how to do the work for themselves. With many other marketing agencies doing the courses to help them with their day to day marketing strategies. Craig also is a blogger trying to provide actionable advice to help those looking to understand more about the current strategies, tools and techniques in Digital Marketing.